Omega VRT350 Heavy Duty Low Speed Juicer Review
Review of the Omega VRT350 Heavy Duty Low Speed Juicer
The Omega VRT350 Heavy Duty Low Speed Juicer is synonymous with an innovative and asturdy design that promises to deliver healthier juice than its competitors. Its 10-year warranty and auto-cleaning system makes it the choice of many. It takes up a small amount of space in your kitchen and preserves the natural taste, color and nutrients of the juice. If you are amazed by this juicer already, then ready on.
Omega VRT350 Heavy Duty Low Speed Juicer Features
How is Omega VRT350 different from other juicers in the market? As the name suggest it is based on low speed juicing. The manufacturer believes that high speed juicing will kill the healthy enzymes from the juice. So the whole extraction process is done at a low speed, helping to preserve the juice for up to 72 hours.
- There is a fine and coarse juice screen that helps in pulp control.
- You can juice wheatgrass at high yield with ease.
- There is an auto cleaning system that seems to catch the fancy of all the buyers.
- Preserves the taste and nutrients of the juice by squeezing the fruits and vegetables instead of grinding them.
- Efficient construction that produces dried pulp.
- Both assembly and disassembly of the parts is extremely straightforward.
Type Of Juicer
Omega VRT350 Heavy Duty Low Speed Juicer is known for its slow speed juicing, as it believes that at high speed what happens is grinding, and not juice extraction. You can extract juice from apples, pineapples, grapes, kiwi, pomegranates and carrots with equal ease. You can extract up to 24-ounce of juice in just 10 minutes. Isn’t that great?
Since Omega VRT350 is a low speed juicer so it does not come with variable speed dials or any other pre-set programs. From a customer’s point of you this means easier operation and easy handling. There’s simply no confusing buttons to learn. The scope of learning due to the complexity of the juice extractor is minimal. This is a win-win situation for the user.
Motor and Speed
Being a low speed heavy-duty juicer Omega VRT350 does not have a high-speed rotation to quicken up the juice extraction process. It runs on a single speed of 80 RPM for optimal efficiency as it believes this prevent oxidation of the juice and the enzymes that helps in the preserving the juice for a longer duration without any degradation. This gives you a high degree of extraction and also the healthiest possible juice.
One of the most remarkable features of Omega VRT350 is its auto-cleaning system. This keeps the screen clean even when in use. There is a plastic piece that swirls around as you extract juice from your fruit or vegetable. This keeps the screen clean and prevents any clogging issues that you may face with other juicers.
With a simple assemble and disassemble process, this is the simplest juicer in the market today. It comes with the following attachments:
- Fine and coarse screen
- Self- cleaning screen holder
- Two juicing cups with 32-ounce capacity
- Cleaning Brush
- GE Ultem Auger
Pros and Cons of Omega VRT350 Heavy Duty Low Speed Juicer –
- At 80-RPM speed, the juice extracted is healthier and can be preserved up to 72 hours.
- Easy to assemble. You need not go through manuals to understand its assembly. The whole process is simple and self-explanatory.
- It comes with vertical cylinders that make it easy to use the appliance. All you need to do is to drop the food into the cylinder and the juice is extracted. You need not push the food down the chute for extraction.
- The best feature is its ability to clean up while the juice is being extracted. The screen is never clogged with fruits and vegetables and you also get to choose from two different screen choices.
- You can quickly extract 24-ounces of juice within 10 minutes.
- To clean out foam you just need a spoon!
- It comes with a 10-year warranty.
Some users have reported that they faced difficulty regarding its first cleanup. But, after the 1st or second time, they understood the mechanism, it has been simple for them.
The Omega VRT350 Heavy Duty Low Speed Juicer has an average rating of 4/5 from the 120 loyal customers on Amazon. They have praised it for its simple setup, durable and sturdy design and its auto-cleaning feature. The innovative design and 10-year warranty have managed to catch the eye of prospective customers over the years.
The Omega VRT350 Heavy Duty Low Speed Juicer is among of the best selling and highest rated juice extractors on Amazon. We hope that this review supports you in your decision process to find the best juice maker for you. If you’re not convinced that the Omega VRT350 Heavy Duty Low Speed Juicer is the right juicing machine, then have a look at our other juice extractor reviews to find the best juicer.