Shamrock Protein Shake – Green Delight!
Shamrock Protein Shake – Smoothie Recipe for the Fitness Junkies
Want a healthy and energizing drink. Try the Shamrock Protein Shake. Simply a great shake for not only the fitness junkies in us!
How it looks
What you need
Just mix it all into a blender and blend until smooth.
- 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup Vanilla or plain protein powder (I use Designer Whey, which is 100 calories per scoop)
- 1/8 tsp Mint extract (or to taste)
- 2-3 Packets of stevia or sweetener of choice (or to taste)
- 5-10 Ice cubes (more or less depending on how thick you like it)
- 4 oz Water (again, alter according to desired thickness of shake)
- 2-3 drops Green food coloring, or a handful of spinach to make it green!
- 1-2 tbs Sugar Free Instant Pistachio Pudding Mix
- Pinch Guar or xanthan gum
- 180 Calories per shake
- 5 g Fat
- 8 g Carbohydrate
- 6 g Sugar
- 30 g Protein
- 5 WWP+ (*)
What to be aware of
Cottage cheese is what gives shake the thick milkshake consistency! You will not taste the cottage cheese I PROMISE, but you could also use vanilla Greek yogurt OR 1 additional scoop of protein powder instead!
What you get (Breakdown)
Estimates of nutritional values per 1 Servings (1 shake):
(*) Weight Watchers Points per serving
Don’t forget that you will need a blender for this recipe! Check out our blender reviews in case you don’t have one yet! And simply enjoy!